Florida-North Florida

Kudos to my planner on this July 4th weekend!!

Ok....  So I'm in a total planning mood today! Been browsing the internet all morning!!  I called my wedding planner, and she answered, of course.  We chatted for about an hour, bouncing ideas back and forth, making appts,etc.  My fiance comes in the door and looks at me like Im crazy!!  After the power planning session :) I let her go.  Sean looks at me and quickly reminds me that this is the  "4th of July" weekend!! 

I just have to say, thank you Sara!!  Even on the weekends when I know you have plans with your family, and Im sure you were in the middle of a fabulous coookout, you still took out time for this crazy bride!!  :)  Ill keep in mind the holidays and your hours next time! :)  Just saying! KUDOS! your the best!!

www.gillianneweddings.com

Re: Kudos to my planner on this July 4th weekend!!

• edited December 2011
    Haha I did the same thing to my DJ on Valentines Day! She was wonderful we spoke for over an hour & she never said anything until the end of the call. She wished me a Happy Valentine's Day. It didn't sink in until I hung up. I felt like such a dweeb until I read her Facebook post later about,  "On this day of love I was just reminded about how much I loved what I do & the great call I just had with a lovely bride. I am inspired by her excitement."

Funny I am so not a self absorbed person but when it comes to wedding planning it's easy to get tunnel vision. 

I am sure your planner didn't mind... ;)
  • SamIam01SamIam01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lol. Tunnle vision is right!  She didnt mind at all!!!  She posted it on her FB too!!   :)
  • edited December 2011
    :)))  Hey thats ME!!!  Thanks so much Samantha.  You guys re the best.  I am having a great time planning with you!!  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards