Florida-North Florida

Palm Valley Gardens pricing?

Hello Lovely Brides!

I'm hoping you might be able to help me save my heart from breaking by giving me some insight on the cost and guest number accommodations offered at Palm Valley Gardens.  I know at least one bride on this board has an 11-11-11 wedding planned there.  Can you give me an idea on price? I'd rather know before I call and ask and get shocked and hang-up heartbroken.

Thank you!

Re: Palm Valley Gardens pricing?

• amandalt823amandalt823 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I contacted them for my wedding next March - the price they gave me was $5800. It includes white linens, table chairs, etc. not food though.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    The price is correct. You have tons of options for linen colors. It can hold more than 100. Mariah is the coordinator there. She's great. I am having my wedding there next may 19. You can bring n your own alcohol so that helps save money. if you have any other questions let me know.
  • mrsmatsui-tbmrsmatsui-tb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They have changed their pricing. I was told it is now $6300 You can use their caterer or your own.
  • edited December 2011
    The cost is $5800 for up to 100 guests and $6300 for up to 125 guests.  :)
  • JenniferV17JenniferV17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi ladies, I am new here, but I have booked at Palm Valley Gardens for October 6, 2012 and thought I should chime in. $4,500 is their base price and it is based on 50 guests. Anything over 50 guests, you pay per person...I just can't remember the rate. It does include chairs, tables, and any color lines as well as a bartender. It's def. not the cheapest option, but I feel in love.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards