Florida-North Florida

Wedding Dreams...

Have you girls started having wedding dreams?..
Lastnight I dreamed that I went to pick up my dress and it was green and purple patch work ball gown as if I wasn't already upset enough... in walks my Fi in a peter pan out fit with green leahtards on and he says the wedding is starting... I said WHAT!?! ...and what are you wearing? He said you wanted a fairy tale wedding now you got one lets go!
I cried so hard I woke up crying! Whew it was a dream! or Nightmare anyway!
The wedding is getting closer ... is this why I am dreaming about it?
Scary stuff!
Sweet Dreams lady's!

May many of lifes Beauitful Blessings greet you each any every day and always remeber... Worry is like rocking in a rocking chair, it gives you something to do however it gets you nowhere. Anniversary

Re: Wedding Dreams...

• CaelasmomCaelasmom member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I know what you mean.  I am only helping my daughter to plan the wedding and had a dream that my husband left all the decorations home that I spent a year collecting.  I can't tell you how upset and mad I woke up. 
  • edited December 2011
    Yes, I keep having dreams that my hair and makeup aren't done yet and I have to walk down the aisle.. I've also had dreams that my fi was extremely late.. oh and that no one showed up..lol
  • Lauren620Lauren620 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have been having them too!  I just hope they don't get worse closer to the wedding...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Kris092988Kris092988 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have them all the time. Usually they are about the photographer, because the pictures are the most important thing to me. I have my photographer and my dress, but no wedding or reception site yet! But my dreams are usually that the photographer doesn't show. Or one time I had a dream that I couldn't find my dress. I keep at the fiance's grandmother's house, and in my dream she had like 500 dresses but none of them were mine. So immidiately after I woke up I called her to make sure it was there and safe and everything!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards