Florida-North Florida

Only 9 weeks!

We're just 9 weeks from walking down the aisle :) We have boxes of DIY projects and wedding gifts taking up our study, we're going shopping for engagement picture outfits today, taking the pictures on Monday and we picked up my wedding band yesterday. Soooo exciting :)

What's everyone else up to in terms of planning??
Pregnancy Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Only 9 weeks!

• edited December 2011
    Ahhh.....SO exciting!!  It's going to be here so soon!  How fun about the engagement pictures! Those are a lot of fun!:)  Where are you guys planning on taking them?

I am flying home from Colorado tomorrow.  I'll be in Florida for 2 weeks...I'll be finalizing things with Constance/caterer, my florist, my cake lady and the rehearsal dinner venue.  Then next weekend I am going down to West Palm for my bachelorette party!:)
    Have you done your yet? 

Well enjoy your engagement pictures and make sure to post some!!:)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • LouWho19LouWho19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ohh have a great trip! :) My bachelorette is the day before my wedding...we're going to the TPC Sawgrass spa :) I can't wait!

We're taking our pictures at the Atlantic/Neptune beaches town center...where we hang out a lot.  I got the cutest yellow dress yesterday for them, FH is wearing a yellow/blue tie so we coordinate and tonight I'm going to look for shoes/belt to go with the dress! :)
    Pregnancy Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards