Florida-North Florida

Hair Help

Hey guys. I haven't posted in here before, as I just became a North Florida Bride. I was getting married in July 2012, but now the date has moved to January 8th...2011. Scary, yes.

Anyway. I frequently grow my hair out to elbow length or longer, and then chop it all off for locks of love. I did this last month or so, before I knew we were getting married so soon. I was going to have a year and a half for it all to grow back. Now I have 25 days left. It's not going to get very long, lol. It is about shoulder length now, incredibly short for me.

My main problem here, is that I need to find somewhere new to go (in P-cola) to get it fixed. Last time I went to get it done, they butchered my bangs, and did not do my layers as requested. My hair is incredibly thick, and when it is really short, it needs either thinning shears, or to have the razor-y cut. They didn't do this.

Does anyone know of anywhere good to go in the area? Also, any advice on how soon I should get it done? Wedding is January 8th, and I don't want to wait too long, nor do I want to do it too soon and have my bangs too long. Help!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards