Florida-North Florida
Options

It's been a while...(LIP)

Since I've been on the NF board, but hubby and I have been trying to make our house a home, if you will, since the wedding.  Summer is winding down and I am getting ready to go back to work.  (Work in Public Schools)  We just got our pics from our photog though and I thought that I would share.  We are beyond thrilled with how they came out. Here is a bit of a "sneak peek" from what she posted on fb. DH and I got married in St. Augustine, Kellie is out of Orlando but covers St. Augustine in her area.  I HIGHLY recommend her.  She is incredibly professional, so fun to work with and her pictures are fantastic!!! Thanks, Kellie and KWU Weddings! We couldn't be more thrilled!

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/media/set/?set=a.10150344670163689.389601.189549148688

Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary

Re: It's been a while...(LIP)

• Options
    chickenbut143chickenbut143 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Amazing pics!  I'm so bummed that your photographer was from Orlando.  I need to find someone like that in Panama City Beach!  :) 

Congrat's!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    beccas90beccas90 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! And your pics are gorgeous! I especially love the one that has a very old, used look to it. Incredible!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! We were definitely so excited with how they came out! Becca - I love those pics that she did that "Distressed" thing, too, as well!  SO neat!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Amazing!! You look beautiful and I love the distressed picture as well!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards