Ohio-Northeast

July 2nd Wedding Reviews- Cuyahoga Falls

Dress-Abbotts Bridal, North Canton, Ohio (A+++) Suzie was amazing! She knew my budget and stuck to it well. She wasnt hesistant to show me clearanced or discounted dresses and also prom dresses. After I purchased my dress, I was kept in the loop about my dress. My alterations were on site and only 65 bucks for a panel to be moved and a tack here and there and a bustle. I LOVE THEM!

Reception Venue- Cuyahoga Falls Sheraton, Cuyahoga Room (B+) My original planner Jamie, decided to get a new job 2 weeks before the wedding. She was amazing through the whole process and helped us where we needed it. Cathy took her place. She was just as amazing and I gave her a very detailed list of how and where everything should be placed. I walked into my reception and it was BEAUTIFUL!!! They did what I wanted AND MORE. They even made a sign for my signature drink which I forgot to do. Jen was my day of lady and she brought me a drink and checked on us as much as possible. I didnt have a plate of appetizers set aside for my FH and I so that was a little sad but oh well. The salad and the bread was good. We had 3 entrees, halibut with a lemongrass sauce, prime rib with aus jus, and mushroom ravioli. Everything but the prime rib was awesome!

They forgot the aus jus and it seemed they pre cut the meat and left it in warming trays. It was overcooked to the max. People thought it was pot roast :( However we told Jen and let her know and management gave us a good apology package (500 bucks back and a whole bunch of perks) so its been solved. The staff were friendly, the bartender was AMAZING and Jen/Cathy rocked. Minus our food hiccup, I would definately reccomend people to go there!

Novelli Floral- Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio (AAAAAAAAAA+++++++) OMG. I had a bouquet of cymbelline garden roses, fiddle head ferns, grasses, and dendrobuim orchids and they just made my bouquet the most amazing piece I have ever seeen! I also had 5 bm bouquets and 10 bouts and they were amazing as well. ALL FOR UNDER 500 bucks. They were timely and delivered them safely.

West Side bakery- Akron, Ohio (A++) Barb was awesome. She designed a sheet cake into a masterpiece!! We were even featured on a geek review site!! :) She did our pokemon stadium cake for 90 people for under 150.00 It was a marble cake with caramel filling

Jennifer Morgan Photography- Columbus, Ohio (www.jennifermorganphotography.com)(  A++++++++++++++++++++++) Awesome! 700 bucks for 8 hours and her stuff rocked. She knew what to take and where to take it and cat herded us the best she could. She was easy to get along with and her stuff is amazing!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kashiitan
This is my photostream of my wedding. ALL NON PRO pics. my photographer only gave me a teaser shot which is http://www.flickr.com/photos/kashiitan/5903682582/in/photostream
Planning Bio
106image Invited
89image Accepted
9image Declined
0image Waiting

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards