Ohio-Northeast
Options

Ceremony Only

I am looking for ceremony locations. Here is our situtation. We would prefer a location with both indorr and outdoor ceremony sites so we have a back up plan in case of bad weather. We would like non denominational and we have an officiant so we just want to rent space. Would rather not have to rent chairs and would prefer the eastern suburbs. Any suggestions are appreciated. (date is October 2010)

Re: Ceremony Only

• Options
    golf*bridegolf*bride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Kirtland there's Mooreland mansion and also the Old South Church that I believe has an outdoor area.  I'm not sure if they let you bring in officiants.
  • Options
    Pandora9802Pandora9802 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Alcazar in Cleveland Heights looked nice online.  I haven't been there in person though.  It seemed like they had both indoors and outdoors, too.
  • Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If it would be a smallish guest list, consider the Rockefeller Greenhouse on the east side of Cleveland. Also, I believe the Hanna Gardens have an indoor backup site.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Embassy Suites Rooftop Terrace downtown (you dont have to rent chairs and their ballroom is the rain backup)

Botanical Gardens (also has rain venue included)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Embassy Suites Rooftop Terrace downtown (you dont have to rent chairs and their ballroom is the rain backup)

Botanical Gardens (also has rain venue included)
  • Options
    babzosbornebabzosborne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the advice. We booked at the Lake Metro Farm Park.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards