Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Brazillian waxing?

Hi my lovely Phoenix ladies,

I've decided I want to get waxed before the wedding... suggestions for where to go? Someone who is nice and professional, preferably in the East Valley area. Who do you like? Thanks!
Anniversary

Re: Brazillian waxing?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My mom and sister rave about their girl. I can't remember the name of the place, but it's on the Northwest corner of McClintok and Warner. I can't remember her name, but she had a baby in the last year. Maybe if you told them that, they could point you to the right person. I'll try to figure out the info for you.
  • Options
    amasineamasine member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not really in the East Valley, but Shannon at Salon Moda Fina in Scottsdale is AWESOME!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the help! :) I'll check those places out.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There is a place in Tempe called Judy's that has a lot of good reviews.  I have been there three times, and had three different people and they were all great.  They have a website with FAQ and prices, etc.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Amanda at Rox Papers Scissors in Scottsdale is awesome.
  • Options
    GogalinaGogalina member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm a little late, but I love love love my aesthetician Katie Taylor off of Val Vista & Baseline! I've been going to her for facials/waxing for the past 4 year & she's absolutely wonderful & affordable (she works nights too). You can reach her at 602-373-5499. P.S. I just got my first Brazillian & it wasn't bad. I think I'm hooked now! GL! :o)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards