Arizona-Phoenix

Still in search of a good hair and makeup Artist, please help!

Kim is booked for my wedding date from KLM.

I called atmosphere salon and left a message, thanks Amanda Miller!

I still need some other reccomedations please Im looking for someone who travels to wedding site and someone who is HIGHLY experienced with bridal looks not just everyday hair dos.

Thanks so much for your reccomendations ladies!
Heather

Re: Still in search of a good hair and makeup Artist, please help!

• Try Dual Vanity.  It's a team of two girls, Jen and Jessi and they do hair and makeup together (you can also book them separately) on site.  I know Jessi personally and she's fabulous!  Let her know Christina sent you :)  https://www.facebook.com/dualvanityhairandmakeup
  • I'm using Allison Pynn.  She will travel, and she's amazing!
  • Heather - Jaime sent me a message and said you'd booked. I think you'll really like them! I went to HS with Jaime and have been getting my hair done there religiously for years! :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• I did call to get pricing im still waiting to hear back from her though. Thanks Amanda!

Allison Pynn is booked for my date :( but thank you for the referal, Gretch!
  • Jen Barndhart with Makeup by Jen. She did my makeup and it was PERFECT!
  • Atmospher salon Jamie is also unavailable for my wedding and they are wayyyyyy to pricy for my budget. They charge $300!!! for hair and makeup and 65 for hair trial and 45 for makeup trial...this is insane :(

Dual Vanity is also unavailable for my wedding date :(

Still searching for hair and makeup package need someone who does both not just one or the other

Thanks to everyone for helping me! Cool
  • I'm trying to schedule an appointment with makeup by Amanda. So far her pictures look amazing.
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Makeup-By-Amanda/185996734809979
  • Schroeder Creations was AWESOME. We used Gina for my wedding and my sister's. She did an amazing job. you can check her out here on the knot, facebook or her website. She will come to you!
  • Thanks so much for all of your help girls!
    I have booked my friends sister due to the fact that everyone seems to be booked already for April and the fact that there are also hair/makeup artist out there who have not returned my call or email. So I just decided to make things a lot less stressful and less expensive to go with a close friend.

Wedding planning is so stressful especially if you have a full time job and school ontop of it lol. I give you girls props to whoever has more than 150 guests because I only have about 100 and its stressful enough to get everyone on the same page to book airfare and hotel ...ect. Whoo hoo! 80 days!
  • Sara at Makeup by Sara Colello!
    She was phenomenal and WAY affordable! She asked for the deposit on the day of the trial not before and she charges $65 for brides! SO cheap!

My sister's mua for her wedding gave her the "friends and family" discount and it ended up costing her $85 - SO I was stoked to find such quality at such an affordable rate!!

Check our her port!
    wix.com/saracolello/mua
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards