Ohio-Northeast
Options

Wanted: Make-up Artist

I am having a hard time finding a really good make-up artist that will travel to my hotel room in Canton, OH for the day. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place, but has anyone heard of a really good one or even a spa that has people that will travel for the day?

Re: Wanted: Make-up Artist

• Options
    edited December 2011
    www.ramonad.com

She works out of the chanel counter at Nordstrom's at Beachwood mall.  I used her for my wedding and she did a fantastic job!  You go to her for your makeup trial but she'll travel to you for the wedding.  Not sure how far she'll travel (mine was downtown Cleveland), but its worth a shot!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    email me at Stacyk556789@yahoo.com if you are interested. I know a good gal who will travel. She is from Columbus but is often in the area visiting family and will pretty much go anywhere. I dont want to put her info  up on here for the world to see. She does a great job and has trained and went to schooling. I am not sure of her prices.

Stacy
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Not sure if you are looking for airbrush makeup, but Airbrush Images Studio is based out of Youngstown and they seemed to be priced well and have gotten good reviews. They will travel, but anything over 25 miles is an extra fee. Check out their website: airbrushimagesstudio.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards