Arizona-Phoenix

I said YES to the DRESS!!

Complete Success today at Suzanne's!  I found my dress!!  It is a discontinued style and I got it at a great price!  I will have to get it altered quite a bit, but it's all good.  I wish I had gotten a better picture of the front- but here it is ladies.

A view from the back:

A somewhat blurry picture of the bottom of the dress (in the bag, sorry!)

And lastly, a closeup of the fabric...

When I get it altered I plan to add an off-the-shoulder strap using the lace that is taken out of my dress when it's taken in (it's 2 sizes too big)- or a similar lace w/ beads.

Can you tell I'm excited??

Re: I said YES to the DRESS!!

• NillaWafer10NillaWafer10 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Absolutely gorgeous!   You're going to love it even more once it's altered!
    Photobucket
  • alschmidalschmid member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

You look beautiful!  Congrats :)
    BIO: Updated 7/28 with bridesmaid dresses

Amy & Ian

image 133 Invited so far!
    image 48 Are ready to party!
    image 27 Will be missing out! (12 kids)
    image 59 Are MIA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

Yay, congrats!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    It is so pretty!  You look great in it and it will look even better once it is altered to fit you!
    11/6/2010
    Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011
    When do you ladies think is a good time to get it altered.  The big day isn't until the end of March 2011.  It has to be taken in quite a bit, I'm adding shoulder straps, and I'm considering adding an empire waist (possibly).  I was thinking maybe this summer, just to give her enough time to get everything done, then enough time to correct anything that needs correcting at a 2nd fitting.

What are your opinions?
  • edited December 2011
    Looks great!!   If you need alterations, maybe 3 months before the wedding you can get it done just to leave plenty of time.  Just make sure you stay in shape after getting it fixed :P
  • JMejia1972JMejia1972 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay! Congratulations.... I can't wait to say yes to the dress! Not sure about alterations schedule though.... Beautiful dress!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards