Arizona-Phoenix

Rehearsal dinner HELP

Hey ladies i dont usually post on here but im stuggling with trying to find an inexpensive place to have my rehearsal dinner any ideas?
image 99 Made the cut image 76 Are ready to party!
image 23 Will be missing out YAYAYAY image 0 Need to find the mailbox because if they didn't already they no longer can come The RSVP deadline has passed this is the final count Wedding Countdown Ticker image CLick and check out My blog From Ms. To Mrs.

Re: Rehearsal dinner HELP

• So my mom always talks about Ocean Blue Restaurant. I am not sure if you are looking for something casual or more upscale. Ocean Blue is a Jamaican restaurant and they actually have a lunch time buffet that's $6.95, so I am sure they will be able to work out something with you. Hope that helps!
    Anniversary
  • We are doing ours at Grimaldis in old town Scottsdale.  They are fairly cheap.  We are having 42 people and it is a little over $900 but that includes drinks, so without drinks it would be cheaper.  They have private rooms that are really nice and are free to rent!
  • Check out Buca di Beppo. that's where we're doing ours. They have different menus - from inexpensive to expensive.
    BFP #1: 5/20/12 ~ EDD: 2/20/13 ~ Betas at 221: 5/24/12 ~ Betas at 917: 5/29/12 ~ M/C: 5/29/12 BFP #2: 10/17/12 (13dpo) ~ EDD: 6/29/13 Beta #1 @ 2164: 10/22/12 ~ 1st u/s: 10/26/12 = empty ute Beta #2 @ 7610: 10/26/12 ~ 2nd u/s: 10/30/12 = measuring at 5w6d 3rd u/s: 11/5/12 = HB of 150 ~ 4th u/s: 11/27/12 = perfect wiggly LO! Lilypie Maternity tickers "Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end." Image and video hosting by TinyPic Sunshine_zps3fcf529f Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers My Randomness Blog ~ The TTCAL Blog ~ My Wedding Blog
  • We are having a casual rehearsal lunch at Gordon bierch in gilbert
    " he's the perfect rhyme to a tight beat." Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Macayos is a great place.
  • thanks you guys im going to check all these places out
    image 99 Made the cut image 76 Are ready to party!
    image 23 Will be missing out YAYAYAY image 0 Need to find the mailbox because if they didn't already they no longer can come The RSVP deadline has passed this is the final count Wedding Countdown Ticker image CLick and check out My blog From Ms. To Mrs.
  • I would say Bucca di Beppo because they have such large portions.  Their food is good too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards