Arizona-Phoenix

Help!!! In need of a florist

Hello My wedding is 3 months away and I am in need of a florist. I received on quote and it was way too pricey. Please help me find a inexpensive florist in the chandler, AZ area!!!

Re: Help!!! In need of a florist

• Try Amanda with Butterfly Petals.  I'm using her and she came in well below what other's quoted.  She's located in Mesa.
  • A bride on another board posted pics of her flowers that she ordered from SAMs Club. They were beautiful and not pricey! Costco has them too!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • I'm using Andrea from Garden Gate Flowers. She's in Queen Creek. The quote that I got from her was less than what Amanda from Butterfly Petals quoted me. Her website is http://gardengateflowersaz.com/.

Good Luck!
  • We got married in Gilbert...  but we had a horrible time finding a florist that would even bother replying to us once they found out how low our budget was for flowers...  including some of the suggestions already made in this thread.

We found Wolz's in Glendale at the suggestion of our officiant, and they were AMAZING.  Barbara helped us find a great balance with the look that we wanted, and keeping the price tag low enough.  They had no problem delivering to Gilbert, and their delivery fee is the same for anywhere in the valley, so we didn't pay extra for it being a ways away.   I did have to drive up there twice, but in the end it was soooo worth it.  We got so much for our money, and everything turned out perfect.  I wouldn't change it for anything!

Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• I am using Jan Dekker...we dont have a huge budget at all and she's great with working under our budget! 
  • I second Amanda with Butterfly Petals. Good luck!
  • We are using encore creative....
  • My fiance and I just booked our flowers with Michelle Hadley of The Crazy Daisies. She can customize however you need. I am doing all our bridal party flowers, as well as centerpieces, delivery, and set up with her for only $540. Our style is very unique, and she was very excited to use her creativity with our Disney spring theme.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Nancy from Fancy Schmany Fllowers.  She was the most fairly and reasonably priced florist, and her work is AMAZING!  She has done my sister's wedding, baby shower, a good friends wedding and she is doing mine in march.  Jaw dropping flowers! 
  • I also recommend Amanda with Butterfly Petals.  She did our wedding last weekend and it was absolutely perfect.  There is not a thing I would change about our flowers and the prices were reasonable.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • We are using Lighthouse Florist, http://lighthouseflowershop.com/

My cousin used them for her wedding and we are on a budget and are using them as well. They are small, family owned, work out of thier house. Don't be alarmed when you go see them, they literally work out of thier kitchen... but the flowers are beautiful and reasonably priced. I'm getting everything for under $400 and could have been cheaper if I didn't fall in love with the picasso calla lilys! ;)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards