Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Azteca Wedding Plaza?

Any feedback on Azteca? I've been searching all over for Kittychen and a Maggie Sotero dress, and it appears they are the only ones that actually have the dresses they advertise. I cannot believe Suzanne's and I Do I Do don't have these dresses =(

Re: Azteca Wedding Plaza?

• Options
    kellytupkellytup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my Maggie at Suzanne's.
  • Options
    jaye321jaye321 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought my Maggie at Azteca.  But only for pricing reasons.  It was an okay store...  Definitely not my favorite, and I wasn't treated very nicely throughout the process.  If it wasn't for the fact that they were having a 20% off Maggie sale, I would have purchased somewhere else.  I'm kind of confused about your statement that Suzannes and I Do I Do don't have the designers you're looking for.  Both had Maggie and I know Suzanne's had Kittychen (not sure of I Do I Do).  Are you saying that they don't have ANY of those designers pieces or just the specific one you are looking for?  For example, MS has tons and tons and tons of designs, no store can carry ALL of them, so they pick and choose from the popular styles. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I looked at Azteca, I didn't end up getting my dress from them, but they were nice people...I didn't care for their selection for my size (I am between at 14/16) but I know plenty of other brides that have gotten their dreses there and had a wonderful experience.
  • Options
    katafie929katafie929 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i also got my Maggie at Suzannes
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I actually went here & found my "dream" gown.. They have a great payment plan, but the price just didn't work for me personally.. I did find my gown online for half the price from a lady who canceled her wedding.. The ladies that are supposed to help you at Azteca try dresses on, don't.. So take someone to help you get in & out of the dresses.. I have nothing negative to say about them, except that they have so many people they don't pay much attention to you, they just want the sale of a gown..
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Suzannes does have MS. They dont have every dress ever made. No store does.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was really disappointed by Atzeca after visiting several other stores first.  Poor service, and lousy policies.  If they have the dress you're looking for, I'd say go there first so you aren't dazzled by the other gown stores first.  ;-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards