Arizona-Phoenix
Options

NWR: Good Real Estate vibes!

I need everyones good vibes! We are in the process of trying to buy a house. I am not sure how the market in Phoenix is right now, but in Vegas it is CRAZY!!! A majority of homes on the market are forclousers and are each getting 10+ offers, so we are seeing a majority of people getting outbid and the ones who are winning the bid are investors who are paying cash;makes it hard for the regular working folk! I have the great fortune of working in the Real Estate industry and have a bit of an advantage. The house we want is being listed by one of my co-workers/friends and we found out about it before it hit the MLS, so we are hoping that we can be the only offer put on it. BUT, I need some good vibes because the competion out there is stiff, and of course because this is a huge step! We are so excited about this house and both want it SO BAD!!! So please think good Real Estate vibes for us!!! Thanks!

Re: NWR: Good Real Estate vibes!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I was an Escrow officer for 14 years and spent 2 years in the Freddie Mac REO dept...so I know what it's like right now (CRAZY) and I currently work for a large bank...I see it every day. FI and I have a house in Phx we have had on the market so we can buy something up here in Flag...so we are just on the other side of you! My experience is if it's known to you before on MLS, you have a really good chance - especially if it's bank owned.  They want to get rid of them ASAP.   So here's ++++++++++++++++ vibes coming to ya  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, it is bank owned, so glad to know I have a good chance! Woo hoo! Thanks for the good vibes and I am sending you some back so you can sell your house!!!
  • Options
    mresendezmresendez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was going through what you were going through a year ago in PHX. IT took us over 6 months since we were constantly out bid but we got our dream house! It was a nightmare though because the listing agent was PSYCHO so Im hoping and sending you good vibes that this doesnt happen to you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    THank you! I hope I dont have a bad experience like you did! Luckily I know and am friends with both the listing agent and my agent!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are going through the exact same thing! The last house we put an offer had 25 offers behind us and the offers went $35K over the asking price!  I actually got a call from or realtor about 2 hours ago and she said that one of the forecolsures we put an offer on had put us in the lead and will accept back up offers only! Now we just have to wait for the Broker Price Opinion to see if the bank wants to accepts our offer!! Unfortunately, she says this process can take up to 3 months! I will send good vibes your way. I know how stressful it is to be outbid over and over! Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards