Arizona-Phoenix

Underage MOH--Please help!

Hi ladies,My 2 sisters are both my MOH, but 1 will be only 20 when it comes time for my bachellorette party.  I really want her to be included in all the festivities, but I don't want her to have to get a fake ID to get into bars because it could be confiscated, and then the plans would be a bust.  Any suggestions would be great!

Re: Underage MOH--Please help!

• jaye321jaye321 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could do a Pure Romance *type* of party instead!
  • sms274sms274 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could do some stuff at a house or you restaurant so you and others can still be drinking but she will be there to be involved in some of the silly games and do some stuff together beforehand and then later in the evening you can go to the bars with the girls who are of age. I am sure she would understand. If you you are looking to keep her involved the whole night and don't mind not going to the bars, I have thrown a few great bachelorette parties for some mormon friends who didn't drink so we didn't go the bars. You could certainly incorporate drinking into the evening though very easily. If you want more info for stuff like taht feel free to email me sms274 AT gmail.com
  • mnido1mnido1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are taking a pole/lap dance class which you only have to be 18 to take. HTH
  • edited December 2011
    You could try an 18 and up club.  Theres The Buzz in north scottsdale.  Its not too bad and the top floor is 21 and up so you can still do some drinking and then go back down stairs.  Or a happy hour with karaoke could be something too. 
  • edited December 2011
    These are all great ideas, ladies!  Thank you so much!
  • edited December 2011
    There are also nail places that you can rent for parties. Most of them allow you to bring alcohol. They may not allow you to serve it to anyone underage, but those over age could partake in the festivities! One shop you may want to the nail spot at camelback and 40th St. Good luck!
    11/6/2010
    Planning Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards