Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Picked my photographer

I am so excited that I have another major thing checked off my list. After interviewing 8 photographers and getting information from countless others, I just emailed the company we chose to to get the contract drawn up. It is great because in our opinion they had the best work, took the time to get to know us prior to the meeting and fell right in our price range. It is such a great feeling having this checked off. And I have decided on who I want for my DJ (thanks to the bridal tour) so all I have to do is meet with him to get the details hammered out and a contract drawn up. I can't believe how much I have gotten done in just 1 and a half months. Woo hoo!!!Next on the list, videographer and invites :)

Re: Picked my photographer

• Options
    GogalinaGogalina member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats, that's fantastic news! If you're looking for a videographer try No Box Films (Todd & Krisanna Mowen). They're extremely wonderful to work with & their work is incredible & not overly expensive. If you meet with them, Gordi sent you. :o) Would you mind sharing who you picked as your photographer? I could use all the recs I can get. TIA!
  • Options
    sms274sms274 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks I will definitely look into them for videography! We are going with A&B Photographs. They are a husband and wife team and are absolutely wonderful. You should definitely give them a call to check out their work - they are extremely reasonably priced as well which is always a plus. :) Good luck in finding a photographer!!1 Samantha
  • Options
    GogalinaGogalina member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, I'll check them out! :o)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards