Arizona-Phoenix
Options

*Married Bio*

Hello Ladies!Well it only took three months, but I finally created a married bio!  It was always so helpful to me to look through them, so I hope it's helpful to you!Best of luck!!Jenn
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: *Married Bio*

• Options
    mnido1mnido1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for sharing :)
  • Options
    vmilesicvmilesic member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You looked sooo beautiful on your wedding day. The pictures are amazing!!! I have to ask you a few questions...I looked at your reviews and I noticed that Jodie did your make up - I just scheduled a trial appt with her. My hair dresser recommended her, they work at a same salon. I'm so excited now since your make up looks amazing in the pics. Also, can you tell me where you bought your hair piece (the flower)? I need one and I really like yours.Best wishes to you and your hubby!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You go to Wild Roots too?  I see Brook (she sits directly infront of Jodie) LOVE her!  You will LOVE Jodie, she is absolutely fabulous at what she does and a TOTAL sweetheart! I got my hair piece on Etsy- lot's of great stuff on Etsy! :)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    vmilesicvmilesic member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, I go to Wild Roots.. my hair dresser is Kristie.. I've been going to her for 8/9 yrs. I just follow her everywhere :). So excited for Jodie :) YGM:)
  • Options
    mresendezmresendez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love it, thanks for sharing!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love your candelabra centerpieces! So classy!  :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards