Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Alteration turnaround time...

I am a little over a month away from my wedding and may need some alterations to my dress.Typically, how long is the turnaround time for alterations?Also, does anyone know a reputable place to have my alterations done at?Thanks in advance!

Re: Alteration turnaround time...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    www.janetkirkman.com - She gets raves all over this board. In fact, if you scroll down to Fondue II's post about her dress fitting, you'll see another one. Not sure on turnaround, although I have heard from multiple sources that she's quick. :) Good luck!
  • Options
    Fondue IIFondue II member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It was 3 weeks between my first and second appointments.  You might want to ask Janet if she would be able to expedite your alterations. 
  • Options
    NillaWafer10NillaWafer10 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Janet is really flexible with schedules.  She was able to do work in just a few days for me.  She asks when your wedding date is, and she works around it.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Janet as well and she asked that I bring in my dress about a month before the wedding (Sept 5th) and we set an appt for Sept 26th for pick up.  It would have been ready earlier but that was the only day I had free
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards