Arizona-Phoenix

bridal shower ideas?

Anyone know of any locations to hold a bridal shower? Nothing in a resort or hotel, they charge too much. Someplace cute & adequate location for a shower.

Re: bridal shower ideas?

• mresendezmresendez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How many people are you expecting? What kind of atmosphere do you want? Are you thinking backyard bbq or afternoon tea?
  • edited December 2011
    mine was held at Macaroni Grill in Scottsdale.  It was cute, held about 15 of us and it could've held a lot more.
  • edited December 2011
    I would say no more than 30 people. I'd like to have some place fun, no backyard bbq, a location where females can go to have some fun, I like a restaurant idea but don't know of any where they will have a "party room" and we can have some privacy.
  • NillaWafer10NillaWafer10 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Surprisingly, many restaurants have private rooms.  I would recommend searching for tea rooms in the area.  There are ones all over the place, and they are a lot of fun.  They will host a tea party for you and your ladies, and it's a unique experience. 
    Photobucket
  • kellytupkellytup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    House of Tricks in Tempe or Urban Tea Loft in Chandler
  • edited December 2011
    Arcadia Farms would be perfect!
  • stahlopstahlop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ms. Thomas' Lovely Tea House in Mesa.  That's where I'm having mine.  I'm super excited!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Buckeye15Buckeye15 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Canal in Scottsdale is where I did mine a year ago and it was amazing- great place for a grown up girly party and its a funky atmostphere! GL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards