Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Recovering from bachelorette party

I just have to say it--I have the world's best MOH! She gave me a list of things to pack, but didn't tell me where we were going or what we were doing. She picked me up Saturday morning and headed up to the Montelucia (what a gorgeous resort!). We met a friend there, had some lunch and then headed to their spa. The other bridesmaids met us there, and we all had some sort of massage and exfoliation treatments. Afterwards we went to the spa pool, which has a fabulous view of Camelback mountain, and went through a couple bottles of celebratory champagne. We went back to the room where the bridesmaids had decorated it with a tropical/fiesta type theme inspired by our honeymoon the Riviera Maya in Mexico. My mom showed up with food and booze for "happy hour." Apparently my mom is part Martha Stewart because she made an impressive hors d'eouvres spread and a nice beer and wine setup. I have such an awesome mom! During happy hour my BMs handed out leis to everyone and gave me some accessories for the evening--a large "diamond" ring that would flash blue when switched on, and a clear beer mug that said "bride to be" on it and would flash multi-colored lights when I picked it up off the table. For the next part of the night, MOH had arranged for a driver to pick us up and take us to dinner at Blanco Tacos and Tequila. So yummy! I just wish I hadn't filled up on chips and salsa before my dinner arrived. After dinner, we dropped off Mom back at the resort (her choice, not mine), and we went to Devil's Martini North. We'd never been to that one before, and it was a little different crowd than what we expected, but we had some drinks, did some dancing, and had a great time. At the end of the night, the driver picked us up and took us back, we crashed out, and then got up and had a wonderful breakfast. It was relatively tame compared to some bachelorette parties I've been to, but I was surrounded by some of my favorite people in the world, so it was absolutely perfect! :)

Re: Recovering from bachelorette party

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards