Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Anyone know a place with cheap chivari rentals...

I have searched around and every place is so expensive... anyone find anything less then 10 bucks/chair?

Re: Anyone know a place with cheap chivari rentals...

• Options
    Fondue IIFondue II member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think it was Patricia at Tablelicious that emailed me a quote of $7.95 +tax and delivery.  I emailed back to ask if they ever ran any specials or promotional discounts, and I never received a response.  A response of any sort, even a polite "no" would have kept them in the running for my business.So, yes, they do charge less than $10/chair, but just know in advance that their customer service may not be all that stellar.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just pulled up my rental quote to see what I was quoted.  My black chivari chairs with black pads were $8.95 plus tax and delivery.  Delivery and pick up is $80.  I went through Tri Rentals and I spoke with James Stair, he has been wonderful!!!  ANd just in case you need to know about other rentals, my linens are $27.50 each and napkins ar $.65 each.
  • Options
    WeddingsOhMyWeddingsOhMy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Premier Events they are in Mesa and have Chivari chairs for $7.95 and $8.95. They are great quality. They charge for delivery just depending on where your reception is. I used them for my wedding. They also do linens and all different types of rentals. The number is 480.460.1800
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Premier Events. I used them for my wedding. They have chivari chairs for $7.95. They have great service and can answer any of your questions quickly. There number is 480.460.1800 they are in downtown Mesa
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Premier Events. I used them for my wedding. They have chivari chairs for $7.95. They have great service and can answer any of your questions quickly. There number is 480.460.1800 they are in downtown Mesa
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards