Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Tre Bella Opinions?

Hello Ladies,I have been looking into wedding venues and came across Tre Bella. Their all inclusive packages look pretty incredible and I wanted to see if anyone has looking into using that venue or actual had their wedding there! Opinions ladies??Thanks!Marissa
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Tre Bella Opinions?

• Options
    nycegrrl99nycegrrl99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Marissa!I'm booked at Tre Bella. A few points:1. The main hall is very long and narrow. We loved this about it because we're only having 50 guests and didn't want them rattling around in a hall built for five times that. 2. The building was built in 1910 and the bathroom fixtures show it. I am told they are being redone before my date but just something to think about. 3. The coordinator Kim is SOOOO wonderful! Organized, sweet, helpful...and she does DOC as a gift. 4. A few of the "inhouse" vendors (DJ/Photog) are very new to the business. While others (video/bakery/florist) are well established & top notch! 5. 10/10/10 is booked :)
  • Options
    Marissa0717Marissa0717 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks NYC! I really appreciate your info! Very helpful!! Have you spoken with any of their vendors so far? If so, how have they been? I saw you mentioned that some are new, but my main concern is how easy are they to work with?Also what is a DOC?Thanks girl!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So far I've spoken with the photog, florist, and videographer. All very easy to work with and very accommodating.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, and a DOC is a day of coordinator, someone to make sure the day runs according to schedule and handle all the details so you don't have to  :D
  • Options
    katafie929katafie929 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually received an email tonight from Tre Bella, I guess theyre having some sort of Open House/Cocktail party. I can forward you the email if youd like. I dont know if its something youd be interested in going to. Im guessing they might have some of their vendors there.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Katafie, but they actual sent me that too when they sent some pricing. I appreciate it!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    b.libertyb.liberty member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I attended the open house. IMO, Terrible food and location. the photographs on the website are very deceiving, floors need a lot of repairs/upgrades as do the bathrooms. The area in which the ceremony is held is against windows/glass door that face Main St, masked by white curtains, loud when cars and people are walking past to the other shops on the street. The patio looks nice in the photos but faces the parking lot and the backs of the other stores. The photographer on display did not have any photos that she'd actually shot at the venue, odd. Certainly gave us ideas for a better locations.Personally, for the price, one could find a better place that would need less work. The baker that was at the open house was pretty good though.
  • Options
    jhricovecjhricovec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What did you think of this location? I have looked at it as well. It's great for a bride on a budget!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was fine with the location and the venue; I actually ended up book my wedding with them! The floors are the original hardwood from when the building was built, so while they are old I thought it added to the charm. The building is best described as a modern shabby chic. I thought the food was fine as well, although it wasn't 5 star if that is what you are going for. I did think the curtain thing was a little weird, but I didn't notice any of the cars or people walking by it at all.
    As a budget bride, you definetly get a lot and I think Kim has been absolutly wonderful to work with. I can't wait to have my wedding at the venue.
    My favorite part? It doesn't look like any other venue I have been to. With the lighting and decor it reminded me and my FH of a nightclub, which perfectly suited what we were looking for!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards