Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Oh no!

My FI and I just booked our venue last week and while at a family function this weekend I found out my cousin in getting married that same day! Oh my gosh what do I do? I will have to change the date if I want any of my family to attend but because it was supposed to be May 22 I am worried about pushing it to far because of the weather here. I was thinking of changing it to the following weekend...what do you all think is that tacky having it so close to my cousin's wedding? Alia

Re: Oh no!

• Options
    sms274sms274 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We were going to have our wedding on the 29th but that happened to be his parents anniversary so we went with the 22nd. The good thing about the 29th is that is memorial day weekend so you could even save money by having a Sunday wedding instead since most people will have that Monday off anyway.I don't think that one weekend will make much different as far as the weather goes. Hope this helps! Good luck :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Its a tough call. Can your cousin change her date? I think you should maybe talk with your faimly about it before you rush into things and start changing. What if your cousin changes her date and things because of your wedding? Calm down and talk it out before panicing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards