Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Meeting with Amanda...

from Butterfly Petals next week! I'm so excited to see what she comes up with. This is the next big "check" since the dress, so I'm very excited! :) Who else went with Butterfly Petals for their flowers??

Re: Meeting with Amanda...

• Options
    GogalinaGogalina member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    After seeing all the great reviews Amanda received from fellow Knotties, I chose her as my florist. For me, she has the most incredible arrangements & they're so unique, which is exactly what I was looking for. I love how she makes her arrangements look so natural & organic versus the typical "created" or "cookie cutter" bouquet looks that I've seen time & time again. We're doing a Tuscan theme for our wedding so she is incorporating the theme not only in our flowers, but in the containers as well. She has some amazing ideas so if you come to the meeting prepared with photos or adjectives describing what you want, Amanda's imagination will run wild. :o)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I booked her for our April 17 wedding!  I am actually going to Phoenix in a few weeks and we are doing a mock up trial run at Tri Rentals so I can see the centerpieces and see how they look on the linens.  I am sooooo excited to see how they turn out!
  • Options
    mresendezmresendez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did! Love her love her. I am going for a super clean look, and she gets it. So easy to work with!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm going with her and my wedding is next week.  She had the most amazing collection and I can't wait to see what she's doing!!
  • Options
    JulieF321JulieF321 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just met with her today and she is definitely my favorite person I've talked with about flowers up til now. I can see why everyone loves her and her work. I'm waiting to get some more ideas from her now that she knows my style and colors, so I am looking forward to seeing what she comes up with.  
  • Options
    stahlopstahlop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Amanda was my second choice.  I really did like her, but I liked Jen from Ever After Florals better.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards