Arizona-Phoenix

Uhoh. Dancing!

Today, 24 days before our wedding, my fiance announces that he would like to take dance lessons. :o Does anyone have any recommendations?

Re: Uhoh. Dancing!

• edited December 2011
    We went to Fred Astaire, many locations around the valley, and I believe they still have this deal going, 4 lessons for $40 (3-30 minute private, one group lesson).  We were really nervous before we went, but were really thrilled by the end.  We learned plenty in just the 4 lessons to feel more confident. They had us bring in "our song" so they could formulate the right dance moves for us.  They do put on the hard sell to take more lessons (at a whopping $65/lesson!!!) but we stuck to our guns and declined.  Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Ohhh plus...ask for the referral forms, if you get a friend to take the trial lesson at I think $10, you get one more free half hour lesson!  I am trying to get my bridal party/parents to do it so we can get a couple free lessons before the wedding!  :-)
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you so much! I will check it out!
  • edited December 2011
    perfectlioness1~ What locatin did you go to? I was looking on their site and it says they offer a little bit different packages than the one you got. I am wondering if you get more once you get there or if it varies by location. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards