Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Teaching Openings

Hi! I'm a Chicago knottie. I got married over the summer and my DH and I are thinking of moving out of state after this school year. I'm a teacher and trying to figure out how to find teaching openings in AZ. Is there a site that posts openings statewide? I'm looking all over the country and it's getting overwhelming quickly, so any help you have would be great!!

Re: Teaching Openings

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Try this...  looks like they've got job postings.http://www.azed.gov/default.asp
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A lot of districts only post to their own sites. The good news is that some of them you can upload your resume and information into the system and then apply at the click of a button when the openings are posted. Most postings go up around April/May here since we start school in August. What grade level do you teach?
  • Options
    AubsAndSeanAubsAndSean member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Right now I teach 8th grade science. My degree is actually in health education, which is what I would like to get back into. I'm certified 6-12. Thanks for the advice!
  • Options
    stahlopstahlop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also, check the district sites for job fairs.  That's how I found my job, through a district fair.  They have them every year (usually around March) and we are always in need of Science teachers.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards