Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Phoenician

Are there any brides getting married at the Phoenician in Scottsdale? I would love to hear about the details of planning a wedding through them, cost, options, etc. It has been extremely hard to get information via their website or telephone. Anything helps!

Re: Phoenician

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am not getting married there, but I contacted enough venues (including them) to know that if they are not getting you the information that you need right now, they will not start once they have your money.  There are plenty of beautiful resorts in that area, I would be a little concerned about one that is extrememly hard to get information from.  Just my opinion!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I received information when I was looking into the Phoenician. Here is an overview:There were 5 different ceremony locations going from 2500-4500. And 5 different reception locations to choose from.A lunch reception was $60/$65 (not including wedding cake or wine)--those are all a separate charge.They also have prices for cocktail receptions or hors d'oeuvres reception.Wedding cake is charged at $12-$18 per personHosted bar is from $22 - $58 per person/$24-$70 (premium vs. select)cocktail hour $18.50 for 3 items passed/ $29.50 for 5 items passed.3 course dinner $75 / 5 course dinner $85Dinner wines are $49 or $66 per bottleThat's a lot of the info, but if you don't have the packet, I can email it to you as well. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards