Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Hired my DOC

I am so excited! We finally picked our DOC!! We are going with Amina from Some Like it Classic. She just BLEW ME AWAY in our meeting and I think she is completely worth the extra cost. If you are still looking and have a little room in your budget for a top notch DOC I HIGHLY recommend meeting with her!

Re: Hired my DOC

• Options
    katafie929katafie929 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ive actually been looking aorund for a doc. do you mind sharing how much she charges?
  • Options
    sms274sms274 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    She charges between $1500 and $2500 for DOC and prices increase from there for full service. I do have a few that are $1000 and under I met with and liked if you want their names and contact info. If so, just email me at sms274 at gmail dot com
  • Options
    Fondue IIFondue II member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree that a great DOC can completely make a difference in how smoothly your wedding day goes. Tina Swail with Swanky Cue was absolutely incredible! I thought I was well-organized throughout this whole wedding-planning thing, but her skills and availablility on my wedding day were an absolute life saver! I'll include more info about here when I post my vendor reviews within the next couple of days.
  • Options
    SunDvlBrideSunDvlBride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm a big advocate for hiring someone.  My DOC (Christy from yourperfectday.biz) was referred to me by my friend, and she charges around $500-$800 for day of.  She's been very easy to communicate with and is a very repsonsive emailer and texter which I appreciate :) She has given me a bunch of cost cutting ideas as well.  She made my friends wedding look so easy, and her mom was thrilled that the planner was responsible for all the little things and she didn't have to worry.  I highly recommend giving her a call, I've only heard good things :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards