Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Great invitations if you are still looking

Hi Ladies,After my last vendor bi*** post, I am glad to have something nice to say.  I just got the proof back for my invites and they are amazing!!!  I found a designer on Etsy who is designing my invitations, inserts and menus and will send them to me in a pdf.  I am then going to print them off and assemble them into pocketfolds I bought on cards and pockets.  This way I get the look of beautifully designed pocketfold invites without the cost!  She charged me $30 to create the invitation and all the inserts.If you are looking for invitations right now I would love to give you the contact info for the lady who designed mine, and I can show you a picture of what they look like.  I am just so pleased with the way they came out! 

Re: Great invitations if you are still looking

• Options
    GogalinaGogalina member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was planning on doing cards and pockets too, but I wasn't jazzed about the idea of designing my own invitations because I want them to look professional. Could you please send me the contact info for your lady as well as a pic of how they came out to gogalina at aol dot com? TIA!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah I had given up on using Cards and Pockets because I didn't want to design my own. Can you send me the pics / contact info for her to ashley dot gerze at gmail dot com? BTW - why does everyone spell out their email on here like that? I am afraid to write it on here the normal way because no one else does... ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am sending it to both of you now.  As soon as I figure out how to get a picture of them into my bio with out my personal info showing I will do that too!
  • Options
    ellennazellennaz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    could you please send it to me also Ellennaz@cox.net thank you
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    me too please missfallon333@gmail.com  :-)
  • Options
    NillaWafer10NillaWafer10 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Please send to Raholbrook2@gmail.com alsoThanks!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    sms274sms274 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    me too! me too! :) pretty please and thank you!sms274 at gmail dot com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's always good to hear about good vendors!Send it to me too please!irene.arguello@hotmail.com
    Realistic Idealist Extrordinaire Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Updated 9/28/10
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi, Could you please send it to me too? runningmango@gmail.com Also, here's a question for the other cards and pockets fans out there. I LOVE their stuff, but are you all just printing everything on a regular home printer? (i know, may be a stupid question but had to ask) I went to Alphagraphics and they told us they don't want to do wedding invites any more and referred us to a few invitation vendors who wanted $500 to PRINT our invites and inserts! I'm going to order a mock up kit from C&P this week and try printing myself but wanted to ask as well. Let me know =) Sarah
  • Options
    GogalinaGogalina member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Runningmango, did you order pre-cut inserts & ask Alphagraphics to print those for you? I'm wondering why a printing co wouldn't do wedding invites anymore because it seems pretty simple to have them print your file on 8.5"x11" while letting you use their cutting machine to cut all the inserts to size, etc. Am I asking for too much? That's the method I was planning on using so I'm wondering whether I need to start looking into a better home printer to do it myself. If printing cos can't do it anymore, which printer is the way to go? Laser jet or will any printer work? Also, have you ladies experienced printing on the metallic envelopes from Cards & Pockets? Is it doable without smudging/smearing? TIA!
  • Options
    ajb205ajb205 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh please send it to me too! ajberends@yahoo.com Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sending to all now. . .RunningMango, I am using Kinkos to print mine.  When I ordered from Cards and Pockets I did not get the paper precut, I got it in 8.5x11 form.  I had the invite lady lay out the invitations so there were 2 on one 8.5x11 and all of the inserts on another 8.5x11 (it will make more sense when you see what I am sending you).  For 80 invitations I had to print 40 of the invite sheet an 80 of the insert sheets.  At $.59 per color page at Kinkos it will run me just over $70.
  • Options
    ka33ka33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know you posted this in November but I would the information if you still have it!! Kimmy0143@aol.com

Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards