Arizona-Phoenix
Options

North Scottsdale Rehearsal Dinner Location

Hi Ladies,I am getting married at Troon North and am trying to think of a rehearsal dinner location up north.  There are not a lot of places right there, but I was thinking the Frank Lloyd Wright/Scottsdale Road location or somewhere like that not to far away.  Since I have not lived there in a while I can not think of any places up there.  I want to keep it casual since the next day will be fairly formal.  Any thoughts or suggestion?

Re: North Scottsdale Rehearsal Dinner Location

• Options
    edited December 2011
    OK, my ILs live in North Scottsdale (Pinnacle Peak and Scottsdale Rd.) but I am not familiar enough with the area to know whether or not I am making a good suggestion geographically speaking, but Jalapenos might be an idea for you. It's in the Pinnacle Peak plaza, and has great Mexican food & drink, a patio, and is casual. Before we knew we'd be having our wedding downtown, my ILs considered having our RD there.DH (is from there) said Houston's, Sushi Brokers or Carlos O'Brien's. He also suggested Cheesecake Factory, Brio (Kierland) and sent this link to give you:http://www.kierlandcommons.com/dining.aspGood luck and hope this helps!
  • Options
    GogalinaGogalina member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There's a Patsy Grimaldi's in DC Ranch, which is primarily pizza, calzones & salads. The food is fantastic & the atmosphere is fun & casual. They're pretty good about accommodating large parties (my FBIL had his graduation party there & it was great). Also, I'm attending a rehearsal dinner on 11/27 at Jaspers Peak near Grayhawk. I checked out the menu & it looks like a casual place with something for everyone. I can keep you posted as to how that restaurant serves as a rehearsal dinner spot. The web site to Jaspers is below. GL! http://jasperspeakbistro.com/index.html
  • Options
    NillaWafer10NillaWafer10 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think Maggiano's is right around there, and they have a great family style dinner option.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies, I will check some of those places out!
  • Options
    HeidiandZachHeidiandZach member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are having ours at Fox Sports Grill....two really neat rooms, one is the VIP room with it's one bar and the other is more traditional with the waterfall wall, patio, and putting green (which we chose)! My fiance is all about sports so it's perfect for us and should be lots of fun!
  • Options
    stahlopstahlop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Maggiano's is good!  I went there for a bridal shower.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards