Arizona-Phoenix

Creative Girls!

I am having a ceremony outside on the golf course at sunset in November. I wanted to let the guests have some sort of a refreshment before hand. I was thinking customized water bottles.. or is that tacky? If i was to go that route, what can I keep them in that will keep them cool but isn't an eye sore or a budget buster??

Re: Creative Girls!

• Your venue could probably help with this. Water stations are not expenisve, and they may be able to do one for you. What course?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Its Stonecreek, and they do offer it, but its much more expensive going that route.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_creative-girls?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:71Discussion:160d018b-cf9b-463b-90f1-03b481756721Post:f54f7456-9391-4b79-8c1b-201ed7f9f23a">Re: Creative Girls!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Your venue could probably help with this. Water stations are not expenisve, and they may be able to do one for you. What course?
    Posted by zizibet[/QUOTE]
  • Ah. All the ones we looked at offer it as part of the ceremony package. Target had some cute washtub type things-some of them may have some left in the summer clearance. World Market has some too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards