Arizona-Phoenix

Bulk Flowers?

Hi Knotties!

This is my first question on this board but I need some help! My Godmother is actually a florist who is coming into town for my March 19th wedding, and we are planning on assembling bouquets, bouts, and table arrangements together the day before the wedding. I know there are a lot of online wholesale websites that offer bulk flowers (my favorite so far being BloomsByTheBox.com), but I was wondering if you ladies knew of anyplace in the valley that had a large selection of flowers that I could just kind of pick up a few days before the wedding. (I'm not real picky about types, as long as they are white, green or blue flowers.) It seems like most of the wholesale florists I have googled in the valley are only open to people in the floral industry. If I can't find anywhere I will probably just order from Blooms, but I would love to be able to pick the flowers out myself and not have to worry about delivery times.

Re: Bulk Flowers?

• edited December 2011
    If your godmother is a florist, wouldn't she be able to buy from the ones that serve the floral industry? 

You could maybe talk to the florist department people at CostCo or Safeway,  I've actually heard a lot of really great things about them.  Maybe they would have better ideas for other places too if they can't do what you want.

Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• edited December 2011
    I've heard good things about ordering from CostCo.
  • DonnaBrideDonnaBride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ordered from bloomsbythebox.com for my wedding and it was really great! I had a bunch of yellow roses, hyrdangeas, greens, and fillers! It was a great experience and their shipping takes the worry out of getting the flowers in time and if they are in stock at costco. I thought about costco too but blooms was a better choice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards