Arizona-Phoenix

Do my colors REALLY have to go with the season or time of day???

OK I'm new to all of this, but I'm wondering if the colors I pick really have to coorespond with the season or time of day/evening?? I think in AZ we are lucky to have Spring(ish) weather 6> months out of the year and I should be able to pick whatever darn colors I want!...Right? Am I crazy?  I LOVE Springy colors but Mar-May is just too soon for us to get married, being that it's pretty much January and we just BARELY got engaged. But I dont think I should be penelized or limited on my choices because of that. What do you all think??

Re: Do my colors REALLY have to go with the season or time of day???

• edited December 2011
    I sure hope that's not the case, seeing as I'm doing spring colors and I'm getting married this weekend.
  • edited December 2011
    Oh good!!! I'm glad! That makes me feel better!
  • LedZeppelinLedZeppelin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I vote no. We're getting married in March and having black and white as our colors (and a hint of orange), so no spring colors.

KIM! OMG! I love rain, but I've been really hoping that it stops raining for your sake!
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I think you're only limited to what you limit yourself to.  I don't think anyone will really notice honestly.  And if someone does, and thinks it matters, who really cares?  It's your day, not theirs!
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• edited December 2011
    I'm getting married April 30, and my colors are burgundy, black and white. My mom kind of gave me a look and said "for a spring wedding?" when I first told her, but I didn't care.
  • edited December 2011
    nope! I mean, you can, but it is your wedding, you get to choose the colors that make you happy!! Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards