Arizona-Phoenix

Finally found our baker... and I'm in LOVE!

After a good 2 monthis of searching, we've finally located the baker who will be doing our cupcakes for us for our wedding in March.

I'll preface this by saying, I'm not a huge fan of cupcakes.  My original idea was to do assorted mini desserts.  After one tasting with a baker, I was a bit discouraged because while I loved her brownies, I was not crazy about her cookies or cupcakes.

My FI works with a woman who owns (with her friend/business partner) a small gormet cupcake business: Our Lady of Cupcakes. They've done weddings before and offered to do the cupcakes for our wedding at a good price.  Although I don't really like cake, I'd heard such great things about them from people at his office and decided to set up a tasting.

OMG.  I felt like I could see through time eating those cupcakes.  I don't want to even call them cupcakes- they are beyond.

So I've since decided to do an array of assorted cupcakes, as well as candies.  I'm so excited!

Re: Finally found our baker... and I'm in LOVE!

• edited December 2011
    Nice!   That's a big step to have all sorted out!   =)

I'm not normally a huge fan of cupcakes either...  which is what we got at a lot of the tastings that we went to.  We did actually end up going with the baker that gave us actual cake, but it wasn't the only reason.

Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• edited December 2011
    Does she have a website? How does anyone get in touch with her?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards