Arizona-Phoenix

Photographer suggestions?

I've met with one photographer so far and LOVE their work and I think they are pretty well priced for what you get. But I want to compare them with a couple of others before I book. Do any of you have someone you recommend who will provide more than one photographer and a comprehensive print/proof package for under $1600?

Re: Photographer suggestions?

• CellesCelles member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Who are you looking at?

I booked Drew Brashler (brashlerphoto.com) for my February wedding.  His packages start at $1,200 and include 8 hours of coverage from two photographers, a print credit, and all images on disc.  Album packages start at $2,000, if I recall correctly.  I really enjoyed both his personality (he's a fellow geek!) and his work, so he was an easy choice for me.
  • NickDanielleBNickDanielleB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nolan Nissle Photography. You can find him on Facebook. He's a great photographer!
  • azdancer8azdancer8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm fairly certain I'm going with AZPhotos. Has anyone else used them? Or planning to?
  • SarahAnn922SarahAnn922 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Lisa Eley Photography.  Lisa is really easy to work with and our engagement pictures came out beautiful.  We can't wait to see what she'll do at the wedding.  Her packages start at $1195.  She'll also work with you to create a custom package. 

http://www.lisaeleyphotography.com

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I also booked Drew Brashler.  I think Celles covered all of the key points.  I think his work is beautiful and he is really friendly, but still professional.
  • kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    edited December 2011
    Here's another link to another forum post - pretty recent -
    http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_photography-prices

Also, I went with Nick Oza, you can check out more of my post, and details at the above link, or check out his portfolio here at www.nickoza.com

I also have pictures in our wedsite listed in my signature.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • edited December 2011
    I also booked with Drew Brashler.  I got a message from him on Facebook and he is offering 10 percent off packages thru July and then 5 percent off in August. 
    11/6/2010
    Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011
    I booked Danielle Daigle and am really happy with our engagement pics and can't wait for the wedding pics.  There is also another girls if you google Ivy the Pic Chick in Phoenix, I'm sure she will come up.  She had very reasonable prices.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I also booked with Drew.  Aside from all the good things Celles said, I just think he is GD adorable.
  • edited December 2011
    Reading this thread, I feel much better about my meeting with Drew Brashler tomorrow afternoon!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm so jealous that Drew was booked for my wedding day!! Glad to hear so many good things about him (I took a class with him in college).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic March Siggy Challenge Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • CellesCelles member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_photographer-suggestions-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:71Discussion:30264e78-c104-45cc-836a-928ca7451b70Post:293b245d-d554-450c-aa38-6fedf0ea38b2">Re: Photographer suggestions?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I also booked with Drew.  Aside from all the good things Celles said, <strong>I just think he is GD adorable.</strong>
    Posted by kimheartsscott[/QUOTE]

That too! 
  • tarynmichelletarynmichelle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am going with Andrew Jade Photography! In full disclosure I went to high school with Emily but haven't spoken to her in years and had never met her new husband, Andrew. My fiance and I met with her and her husband last night and we are in love! They are so great and personable! Their packages start at around $1500 for 2 photographers, full rights to all your photos and a high resolution disk with 300+ images for your big day! 

AndrewJadePhoto.com is their website with some samples of their work!

Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Jennifer Weems is amazing! We love our engagement pictures and she gave us a package that included engagement pictures, proofs of everything, etc. for $1200. She was the best price I found and she is great to work with! Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I also recommend Laura Segall, http://segallphotography.com.
  • SaraBell36SaraBell36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi, congratulations on your wedding and planning!

I am a photographer based mainly in Prescott but I travel all over Arizona. My motto is "beautiful, affordable photographs," and I work really hard to make sure I provide memorable prints, all images on a CD, and a beautiful hardcover book with photos of the day inside. I do all of this for under $1,000.

I am able to save by working a second job and paying myself less for my photography, and by cutting costs in areas like using a free website and not purchasing the copyrights to my photos (this also means you can print and re-print to your heart's desire without having to purchase a copyright from me or anything like that).

My website is www.SaraBellPhotography.weebly.com and I would love for you to consider me! If you have not found someone yet and are at all interested, give me a call or shoot me an e-mail with the date, location, and times of your wedding and I'd be more than happy to give you a price!

Good luck with all of your planning!

Sara
  • edited December 2011
    Kimberly Jarman
    Jennifer Bowen
    Meliisa Jill

If you are looking for the best of the best.... they are it!
    "The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards