Arizona-Phoenix

Who is doing your hair?

I go to Toni & Guy for my normal cut and color, so I'm not really sure where to turn for reasonably priced wedding hair in the east valley. 

Where are you local girls getting your hair done for the big day?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Who is doing your hair?

• edited December 2011
    I'm having my hair done by my fsil and my other bridesmaid. My fsil is graduating from the Cutting Edge Academy. They only charge $18 for an updo- and there are some VERY talented students. You can go in the am on Tues and Wed. and get 1/2 off. Be open to having students do your hair- it's cost effective and they're willing to do whatever you need- plus their teachers are around for help and consultation.
    Realistic Idealist Extrordinaire Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Updated 9/28/10
    Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011
    I used my sister-in-law (soon to be) America.  She travels and is very reasonably priced...give her a call 480-754-9106.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Devina Little at Rumors Salon
    Here is her website:

http://www.scottsdalehair.com/
    "The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page."
  • edited December 2011
    i'm thinking arizona hair company...

they're really affordable and do a great job, and since i don't want anything super over-the-top they'll fit my budget perfectly.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm having one of my bridesmaids do my hair and make-up.  She's done both for a few weddings and she does a good job.  I don't understand paying what the professionals charge when my friend can do just as well for free.  :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards