Arizona-Phoenix
Options

****NillaWafer******

Hopefully I'm doing the page thing right :)

Just wondering if you had looked at the hotels near Val Vista Lakes and what you thought of the ones they recommended?  I plan on starting to look at them early next year to get information out for the OOT people!

Happy to have someone else at my venue around to get some expertise!  :)

Thanks!
BIO: Updated 7/28 with bridesmaid dresses

Amy & Ian

image 133 Invited so far!
image 48 Are ready to party!
image 27 Will be missing out! (12 kids)
image 59 Are MIA!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: ****NillaWafer******

• Options
    NillaWafer10NillaWafer10 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh my goodness! This is the bane of my existence! Haha, sorry for the late response, but I have been finishing up with school.  I think we are actually going to recommend hotels closer to our homes as opposed to near VVL.  However, I have looked at the new Hilton off of the Santan 202 and Val Vista.  It looks nice and reasonably priced.  As for the honeymoon night, I can't quite decide where to go.  I want a hotel that is really nice for photographs, but none of the Scottsdale hotels are that close, and a 45 minute drive is a waste of time for the wedding day.  What are your thoughts?
    Photobucket
  • Options
    alschmidalschmid member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you mean the new Hyatt on Val Vista and the San Tan?

:) I have no clue really right now.  I was thinking of looking at the Hilton and the Holiday Inn off of 60, seems easy to get to from VVL and they look nice.  I may reserve some rooms at one of the recommended places that offers shuttle service though - even some in town people may take advantage of that.

Still havent' really decided if its worth it to pay for a room for us that night...
    BIO: Updated 7/28 with bridesmaid dresses

Amy & Ian

image 133 Invited so far!
    image 48 Are ready to party!
    image 27 Will be missing out! (12 kids)
    image 59 Are MIA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards