Arizona-Phoenix
Options

phx photographers?

looking into photographers for a march wedding.  thoughts on who is great, who is worth their proce, or who not to mess with?  We're looking for more natural and less posed pics.

Re: phx photographers?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We are working with Simply Knot Photography and LOVE them.
    I'm all dressed up in your words today. Schockedbio.weebly.com
  • Options
    wesleyannwesleyann member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sessionninephotography.com is their website and they are AWESOME!!! :) Their great friends of mine and we are using them for our wedding/engagement. Check out their site!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm an old Knottie (SN:Jennifer Bultman) with a new S/N, but we used LaTricia Soucy (she was with Marriott Photography) but is now on her own with LSoucy Photography.  She is AMAZING.  I am so in love with our wedding photo's from June 2009, and STILL get tons of compliments!

www.lsoucyphotography.com

ETA: here is my Wedding Bio with Pro Pics from LaTricia

http://jandawedding.weebly.com/
  • Options
    LedZeppelinLedZeppelin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Madison Kirkman. She's AMAZING!

www.madvisionphoto.com
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think the best in the Valley is Hollyee Schumacher. Look at her website her pics are amazing!! But she is very expensive. I am going with Laua Siivola. She did my girlfriends wedding and did amazing. She is more mid priced. I found that the well know photographers charge around 4K up.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Life's Story Photography. Lifesphoto.com Great prices, very nice, and great pictures. Good Luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nelson's Weddings did our engagement photos and our wedding and they were awesome!  Check out my married post to see the full review.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    sld0618sld0618 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I went with Andrewjadephoto.com.  They're a husband and wife team, and sooo much fun to work with!  It was so natural and all of the pictures turned out amazing for our engagement pictures.  They really felt what we were wanting and ran with it in the right direction.  Plus, I love helping out small business when I can!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Session Nine Photography. Jason and Jessica are great and the price is very reasonable.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    bigeventphoto.com is fantastic. Sent a team of photographers, works very hard, great quality, tailored a package to fit our budget. One word... AMAZING!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We have hired Nicky at Mint Photography. She totally fits our style and she prefers doing less posing pictures. If you want to check it out the website is mintmintmint.com.
  • Options
    linder53linder53 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Greg and Carol LeBoeuf at fabfotos.net

Their website is great and they give you a lot for your money - not only in pictures but in helping organize you so the best pictures can be taken
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards