Arizona-Phoenix

Hair/Makeup for Bridesmaids/Family?

Hi guys! Can you help me out with a hair/makeup question? Is it customary to pay for everyone else's makeup and hair on the day of the wedding? I am a little nervous because I have 7 bridesmaids, a mom, stepmom, and soon to be mom-in-law that will all want these services. Is the alternative to just say, if you would like your hair and makeup done, it will be X dollars? What if the person I am interested in for these services has a 5 girl minimum and I don't know who will want to or be able to pay for these services yet? Anyone else dealing with these sticky issues? :) 

Re: Hair/Makeup for Bridesmaids/Family?

• cu97tigercu97tiger member
    Eighth Anniversary 5000 Comments 500 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Hi av... When my sister got married, she paid for all of us to get our hair and makeup done, because she wanted it to look a certain way. If you are comfortable with your BMs doing their own hair, then you can tell them the option is available for them to get it done for X amount, but that they don't have to. It might be nice for you to pay for your mom and FMIL as a 'treat'. 

I haven't heard of salons requiring a minimum. If you have four people, they should be happy to have those four people!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards