Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Brides by Demetrios near Fashion Square

Wondering if anyone has tried on dresses or purchased theirs from there. Have never been in, trying to get a feel for the service before I do.

Re: Brides by Demetrios near Fashion Square

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I've been there. They were pretty nice, not the best salon I've been to for service, but kind for sure. If you like dresses on the website, I would def. set up an appointment and head over there!
    Also, Priscilla of Boston and Lillian Lottie are in the same general area, if you wante dto hit up all 3!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They are certainly very nice, and give very hands-on service. That said, I have walked away from my experiences there (as a BM) feeling that the sale, the money, whatever, was the most important. I get that consultants work on commissions, but it gave me that car salesman feeling. Between that and the expense, I didn't even consider it for my wedding.

I have never had any actual issues with them. I just see it at Demitrio$$.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went there about a month ago. Not impressed. I had a picture of another dress I had found that was my fave "so far" and showed the lady just to give her an idea of what I was looking for. She was basically like "well if that's the dress you keep comparing everything to, that's probably the one you should get." I got the feeling she was totally checked out.

Plus, they don't let you take pictures of yourself in the dresses there. I just don't get that and only had one other place (I Do, I Do) that had the same policy. All the other places allowed pics.

Of course, you should still go if you like their dresses online, but I think there are other places with better service. I had good experiences at Lillian Lottie, Destiny's Bride, and Uptown Bridal myself. Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the info ladies. II definitely dont want to be treated like I'm buying a used car, haha. I hadnt heard of Lillian Lottie before though, I will add all your suggestions to my list. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I bought my dress there and had a GREAT experience!  Everyone there was fabulous, and it never felt like a sales pitch.  I highly recommend them!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    jabecknerjabeckner member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also bought my dress from there and they have all been great. The prices were amazing, and I got my dream dress there. I never felt pressured or hasseld. And I felt like everyone there was extremely nice.
    Jolie on the Run Wedding Countdown Ticker
    132 Invited image
    38 Can't wait to party image
    0 Don't like fun image
    94 ? image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards