Arizona-Phoenix

Ceremony musicians - help!

Can anyone recommend a classical string trio or quartet for my wedding?  I am getting married at Silverleaf in Scottsdale.  I am trying to find musicians around 300 to 400$ price range for 2 hours.  I would like to have them play at both the ceremony and at cocktail hour.  Thank you for your help!

Re: Ceremony musicians - help!

• edited December 2011
    We've booked Allegro Quartet for 2 hours, which will cover our ceremony and cocktail hour as well.  We are going with a trio and so far they have been great to work with, but the price is a little more than you are looking to spend.
    80 Ready to party! image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I used Allegro Quartet and they were AMAZING!  But yes, they are a bit more than what you are looking for, their prices are on their site, it is cheaper if you want a trio instead, which is an option.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • CellesCelles member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

We're booking a trio from Sweetwater Strings for $425 for one hour.  They may be a little more than you wanted to spend, but their prices are posted on their website (http://www.sweetwaterstrings.com) if you're interested.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards