Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Are there any Sedona brides?

Just curious...I feel like I'm the only one, and I've been planning for over a year.  Seems odd that no one else is getting married up there.

I'd love to hear from any other brides, who are you using? Feedback on your vendors?

I've been really happy with everything so far.

AND if you're new and still looking for somewhere, feel free to ask me questions!  For some reason there is a common misconception that Sedona weddings are too expensive and there really are amazing options for every budget!

Re: Are there any Sedona brides?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Where are you getting married? I am in Phoenix, but considering a Sedona wedding.  I have checked out a couple places online but haven't looked too closely yet.  Any good suggestions for outdoors that is not too expensive?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married at Los Abrigados in Tlaquepaque. I have several rec's and am happy to provide =) Feel free to email me at runningmango@gmail.com

Sedona is totally affordable and just an amazing alternative location for a wedding. We're 4 months out from tomorrow and I'm really excited and have LOVED all of my vendors up there.

Sarah
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards