Arizona-Phoenix

Waxing!!!

Hello,

I live in Phoenix, AZ and i want to start getting a brazillian for my wedding and after, but i am not sure where a safe and comfortable (as wella s affordable) place to go is....

ANY IDEAS?

thanks!!

Re: Waxing!!!

• I think the salon where I get my nails done does them. It's in Gilbert, so it might be too far, but check out Total Bliss Salon and Spa.

Or try Dolce - they probably have them as well. They're really well known.
    BFP #1: 5/20/12 ~ EDD: 2/20/13 ~ Betas at 221: 5/24/12 ~ Betas at 917: 5/29/12 ~ M/C: 5/29/12 BFP #2: 10/17/12 (13dpo) ~ EDD: 6/29/13 Beta #1 @ 2164: 10/22/12 ~ 1st u/s: 10/26/12 = empty ute Beta #2 @ 7610: 10/26/12 ~ 2nd u/s: 10/30/12 = measuring at 5w6d 3rd u/s: 11/5/12 = HB of 150 ~ 4th u/s: 11/27/12 = perfect wiggly LO! Lilypie Maternity tickers "Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end." Image and video hosting by TinyPic Sunshine_zps3fcf529f Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers My Randomness Blog ~ The TTCAL Blog ~ My Wedding Blog
  • edited March 2012
    Go to European Wax Center at Tempe Marketplace if you're in the area.  Your first brazillian wax is only $21. I just went the other week and the place is nice. The only downer is the girls working are very sales oriented so you have to listen to a lot of product pitches.  Other than that, I was very happy with my wax.
  • I go here in Gilbert:  http://www.barenecessitywaxspa.com/

I got my first one for the wedding/honeymoon too, and was super nervous about the whole thing.  Amy was really awesome, and made me feel totally comfortable (not easy to do, especially in those types of situations!). 

She does REALLY amazing facials too! 
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• Personally I would scratch the waxing and go for laser. Its permanent after a few treatments and you don't have to go through the "hairy monkey phase" since you can shave any hair they missed. It gives you perfectly smooth skin in between treatments and less dense hair after just one. Try national laser institute in Scottsdale.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards