Ohio-Northeast
Options

Photo Locations-Medina Area

Hi everyone!

Even though I have lived in the area my entire life...I am drawing a blank on places to go to take photos. I am getting married in August at the gazebo on Medina Square and other than the square and a few other parks close by I cannot think of anywhere else. We don't really want to have to travel too far but are willing to if needed. I think I am just too occupied with everything else that I can't think of any good spots...Any thoughts?
Anniversary

Re: Photo Locations-Medina Area

• Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you need an indoor spot, the Brooker Building in Strongsville is nice. It costs $75 to rent for pics. The two story lobby has a winding staircase and a mantle w/ antique style settee. On the rear of the building, overlooking the metroparks trees, is a nice deck. The exterior of the building is also nicely landscaped and has a fountain that's on from Memorial day to Labor day, IIRC. The Brooker is probably 25-30 minutes north of Medina.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    ayamm1123ayamm1123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OOH - I am from medina and I would highly recommend checking out Buffalo Creek Retreat area...Hubbard Park has lake, fields, etc. and there is a fun blue metal beam bridge behind the BCRetreat center.  Also just walking around the square is nice as there are so many doorways, alleys, etc. to get creative with!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards