Arizona-Phoenix

What to do in AZ??

Hi ladies! I am getting married next Friday, and then we are headed to AZ for a week! Would like some suggestions of some must-sees, things to do, and places to eat. We want to stay busy and have a great time!

We are flying into Phoenix and plan on grabbing dinner and doing some exploring before we drive to Sedona. We are staying in Sedona, but staying @ the Grand Canyon for one night.

We have a rental car, so we don't mind traveling if it's worthwhile

TIA!!
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: What to do in AZ??

• edited December 2011
    Downtown Cave Creek is awesome and an easy stop on your way to Sedona if you take the Carefree highway to the I-17 north.  It has an "old west" feel, cute little shops, super fun bars (not clubs), and my favorite restaurant, El Encanto is right there as well- it is delicious!  It is pretty hot and humid this time of year but if you can brave it the area is worth seeing.  It is also a gorgeous drive that makes you appreciate desert beauty!
  • cu97tigercu97tiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Head to Sanctuary (on Camelback Mountain) or Rustler's Roost (a little more informal) for dinner to get GREAT views of the city.

Head to Old Town Scottsdale to walk through some cute shops, great restaurants and yummy dessert places.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• CD2011CD2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! Will check these out and see what we can work in!
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Roaring Fork is my absolute favorite place- its in Scottsdale and during the summer has happy hour all day. You have to try the Green Chili Pork Stew and a huckleberry margarita!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards