Arizona-Phoenix

bella giardino or villa tuscana?

anyone look at these venues or have opinions on them?? i know bella just opened but it looks pretty from the pictures!

Re: bella giardino or villa tuscana?

• edited December 2011
    Bella is gorgeous! I booked there in May- before they put a lot of things in, and each time I visit, it's even better because they continue to add beautiful touches to the already stunning venue, they're building a big stone slab bar at the moment. It's right off of the freeway, they offer a free shuttle to nearby hotels, chairs, linens, and a lot more are included. It is perfect for weddings from September-early May because the ceremonies are outside. I have a ton of pictures from the tasting and our visits and it's lovely!
    Realistic Idealist Extrordinaire Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Updated 9/28/10
    Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011
    We just booked our reception at Villa Tuscana! The place looks great on the inside, and the prices are even better. We are having a large wedding (200 guests, hopefully we can keep it at that) with a small budget, and we were able to go with the inclusive package. Unlike most venues in the Valley, they allow you to bring in your own liquor, so we're saving a TON of money! I don't know how they're going to be throughout the process, as we just signed our contract last Saturday, but so far they've been very helpful. They're used to hosting events of up to 300 people, and if you can get over the fact that it's in a shopping center, it's a great deal! Who's going to spend that much time outside the reception, anyway? The people there are very friendly and respond quickly to emails, and are very accommodating to special requests.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards