Arizona-Phoenix
Options

New to the Phoenix area, looking for hair suggestions!!

Hi all,

Does anyone have any great suggestions for wedding hair/makeup in the Gilbert, Chandler, Tempe area?

I obviously want something beautiful and unique, but I'm not looking to break the bank on overpriced, snotty salons either. I would like to wear my hair in soft waves, so I'm not looking for a style that has tight, fake prom curls.

Any thoughts?????

Cheers!

Re: New to the Phoenix area, looking for hair suggestions!!

• Options
    CellesCelles member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm having my wedding hair done by my usual stylist, Tabby Willis, who owns (Co-owns?  She has a partner, I think.) Creations Salon in Chandler.  It's a small, intimate studio in The Images Beautique.

I've been seeing Tabby for almost three years now, and I love her to pieces.  She does a fantastic job!  She will travel for weddings and has a make-up artist she recommends and works with frequently.

You can reach her on her cell phone at (480) 580-2390 or leave a message with The Images Beautique receptionist at (480) 961-5202.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i was thinking about going to Arizona Hair Company for mine- they're my favorite place to go for being super affordable and doing a great job. there's one up in Tempe Marketplace, and there's one in Chandler on the NE corner of McQueen and Pecos. i'm with you- nothing to overdone or crazy, just something simple and natural.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I use my sister-in-law (well soon to be) America.  She works in Chandler but is willing to do onsite hair as well.  Give her a call 480-754-9106.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    saranoellel12saranoellel12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi,

I'm a freelance hair and makeup artist in Phoenix. If you still need a hair/makeup artist, feel freee to check out my website and we can schedule a trial for you. or feel free to email me. saranoellel@yahoo.com

saranoellemakeup.jimdo.com (there is no www in front of the website domain)

Congratulations,
    Sara
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards