Ohio-Northeast

WARNING! WORSE EXPERIENCE YET WITH WEDDING PLANNING!!

Hey Girls, I have been planning my wedding for a year now and never had an experience like this ... at Paper Allure in Canton. They only cared about one thing... MONEY AND HOW MUCH YOU ARE WILLING TO SPEND. They are way overpriced and rude and don't call you back or follow back up with you and cancel appts. on you. This business does not know how to run, and it was a waste of my time and an experience I will never forget. I would never recommend them in a million years. iT WAS JUST AN ALL AROUND HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. If you don't care about costs then by all means... but all they cared about from when I stepped in to when I left was how much I was willing to blow at their store. They are out of their minds, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU can do just about everything they can for 1/8 of the cost probably. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME! AND THEY DO NOT DO FLOWERS SO DONT WASTE YOUR TIME THERE EITHER. They say they are going to but they have been saying this for a while now... JUST PLEASE TAKE MY ADVICE... I never write up comments about businesses but this was THE WORSE EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED EVER IN 27 YEARS!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: WARNING! WORSE EXPERIENCE YET WITH WEDDING PLANNING!!

• edited December 2011
    I am getting my invitations through Paper Allure and my experiences with them have been nothing but positive.  Laura offered several cost-saving suggestions to stay within my budget, and she has been quick to reply to my e-mails. 

I know everyone's experiences are different, but I just thought I'd share my experience there.  I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Paper Allure to anyone interested in getting unique and beautiful stationary.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Tim&TamaraTim&Tamara member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Laura was nice and I met her first and had a good experience with her. My next appt all went down hill. I had someone else there try and help me even though my appt was with Laura. It was horrible. So if you do deal with them deal with Laura only!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards